End of the Season



The photo above is of the Second Sole Rocky River masters team before we destroyed ourselves over a hilly 10K course in Lexington, KY as we finished 12th in the USATF Club Nationals Cross Country Championship. All of us ran solid races and we're already pumped up for next year's race in Charlotte, NC.

It definitely feels like the end of the season and I haven't run a step since the race! My plan is to take this week off completely (though I have started on the 100 Pushups Program) before running some real easy workouts next week. Once the New Year hits I'll be back on my regular 60 miles a week routine and try to rough it out in January and February, the least fun training months around here. I'll be doing the usual off season conditioning stuff: long runs, hill repeats, progression runs etc. and if I'm restless I may do the Chili Bowl 5K race in mid-February before definitely opening the season with the St. Malachi 5 mile race in mid-March.

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP