Aches and Pains

February has been a rather non eventful running month. I've done some decent workouts, but a nagging hip/quad issue has forced me to take some days off too. I've had this before at the same time of the year so I think it has something to do with straining muscles from running on snow and ice. I feel mostly out of the woods - I felt very good on a tempo workout yesterday - but yesterday at work I was pretty sore post-workout. This morning I feel perfectly fine but I'm going to take a day or two off again as I really want this to be 100% when I race on March 12. The plan now is to rest and run easy and then try a very light stress workout 3 days before the race. Gotta take the ups with the downs in this sport.

Outside of running I have three CD reviews forthcoming on the Skyscraper website and a few things that I'll be submitting to the next issue of the Big Takeover. I especially recommend the debut CD by San Francisco's Weekend and the new Radio Dept. singles compilation.

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP