Good Bye January!

I'm glad to get through this month. This was the worst January of running for me since I started back again in 2005. Near record amount of snow fall and too many sub-freezing days. Other than a cold that set me back last week, I have managed to have a really solid few months of training. It's been hard to get in as much quality as I would like, but over the last 9 weeks my Sunday long runs have all been 12 miles or more, 7 of the runs being 14 or more, so aerobically I feel stronger than ever, which should help for cross country. I'm already thinking about that! Yesterday's warm spell was great, so I'm hoping for more of that in February, but based on this week's forecast, it's wishful thinking.

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP