Beer of the Week: Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale

By BMLC teammate John Voorhees (yes, BMLC is a drinking team with a running problem!):

Like Stephen Magee, I'm a big fan of Dogfish Head beers. Stephen has covered some of my favorites and for my money, the 60 and 90 Minute IPAs are two of the best beers around. But as I sit here this evening, I'm really enjoying another one of Dogfish Head's beers - Indian Brown Ale. Indian Brown is a great beer for a cool Fall day. Each bottle is like digging into a fresh loaf of pumpernickel bread - it has a rich, molassaasy flavor that reminds me of running a cross country race in a cold, wet park. Made with Liberty and Goldings hops and a dose of carmelized brown sugar, Indian Brown is a great complimewnt to ribs and a football game. Go Bears!

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP