Training Report: January 15-29

Forgot to do my weekly report last week, so here's two weeks in one installment. Nothing too memorable other than continuing to get the miles in bad weather or not. 60 miles two weeks ago, 61 miles this past week. Two quality long runs and two quality aerobic fartlek workouts and a lot of easy miles inbetween. We had a brief wave of warm weather on Saturday and it was a downright tropical 40 degrees out when I ran my 16 miler. Gonna be really cold this week though, but January is more or less over so it won't last for long. The plan this week is to reduce the volume a bit and go to down to about 50-52 miles just to get a little snap back into my legs after a lot of volume (for me) this past month.

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP