Rolling along ...

Had my fourth straight week over 60 and am feeling really, really strong. Total for this week was 69, another all-time masters high. Mostly easy mileage but I had a really good interval workout of 5 x 4:00 on Monday and today I ended the week with a really nice 14 mile trail run. I feel like I have a lot in the tank. The legs were a little heavy on Monday because I had run over 12 miles on each of the two days beforehand, but the effort still felt really smooth and I felt completely recovered after each 3:00 rest break. Next week is a planned down week. Pete is bringing the volume down to 50, but I have a couple of quality workouts planned. 3 x 10:00 @ Tempo on Tuesday and hill reps on Thursday.

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP