Training Update

Had a really good week of running, managing to hit 72 miles, the most I've run in a week since college. Nice mix of tough workouts, including 20 x 400 with 100 meter jogs on Tuesday, hill reps on Friday and a 14 mile long run on Saturday. I felt pretty good every day, as well, other than fighting a mild cold the past few days. I seem to actually feel better when I run, so hopefully I can get this cold fully out of my system by the time of my race on Labor Day Weekend. I've done the Northcoast Challenge 5 mile race three times over the past four years. It's a flat and fast course with lots of competition due to large amount of prize money given to the top finishers, who usually tend to be Kenyan professionals! Though I haven't raced since July 4, I feel pretty confident that I can get in a good race since my training has gone really well.

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP