Predict my race time and win a CD!

I'm running my first race of the year on Saturday, the St. Malachi 5 mile run. To spice up some interest in this blog, I'm offering a free CD of your choice from my record label, Elephant Stone Records, to whoever comes closest to predicting my race time. To give you some background, I ran 29:00 flat (5:48 per mile pace) in this race last year and 28:40 in 2008. The weather in 2008 was PERFECT, last year the footing was a bit slick, still some ice on the ground. For those who might enter the contest who are not from Ohio, the snow has pretty much melted here, and the roads on the race course should be fine. Weather for the race is looking like low 40s with a chance of rain. As for my fitness, you can view my workouts via the 'My Training Log' log link, but if you don't feel like doing that, for what it's worth, I'm in better shape than I was last year at this time and I'm shooting for a course PR. Send your predictions to: modvendetta@gmail.com

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP