Training Update

It's been a while since I reported on my running (or anything for that matter) on this blog lately (bunch of beer reviews forthcoming!), but things are going well. I've been feeling really good and sharp since the St. Malachi race and have hit a variety of key workouts in the past fortnight, including hill reps last Wednesday and a really nice 13 mile trail run last Saturday, plus a really good interval session this Tuesday (first time on the track in 2010). I'll be racing a 5K this Saturday in Independence and I'm excited about that. Though the forecast is calling for upper 20s/lower 30s (!!!) at race time, it should be sunny and it looks like the wind will be minimal. I don't mind racing in the cold at all if it's not windy.

Post a Comment

  © Designed by Mousetrap Marketing from Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP